Overloaded with work? Boss shouting at your ear? Deadlines coming from left and right? Feeling the pressure and stress from everyday life? Stress is what we feel when we’re overworked, when we’re dreading something that’s about to happen or when we’re generally unable to relax and stay calm due to outside or inside factors influencing our thoughts.
But it actually goes beyond this. Stress is a basic physiological reaction that is designed to help us focus and survive. In itself it is not a bad thing and is actually rather adaptive. The problem is that it has been taken out of context, which means the positive effects become outweighed by the negative.
Here’s what you’ll discover in the Stress Less guide:
- Discover why you MUST stress less or the consequences are fatal
- What exactly is stress, and how stress damages the brain. It begins by first understanding what stress is before you do anything else
- Understanding the complexity of your stress
- How physiological changes trigger stress. Stress can be a result of outside factors that physically influence you
- How to meditate to stress less, getting started and correct breathing for stress reduction
- All about mindfulness and CBT techniques for reducing stress
- How to manage normal stress
- How getting rid of your alarm will help you stress less