The basic skills that you need to learn in creating your sober New Year’s Resolution is to reaffirm yourself. Reaffirming yourself is considered as one of the finest things that you must consider so that you can keep and maintain your resolutions and sobriety. It is also important that you situate your decisions and goals then set a plan to achieve them.
Pace yourself- It simply means that you must prioritize your goals and be sure that you achieve it one at a time. It is very significant that you have a clear and better understanding in achieving your goals especially when it comes to creating your sober resolutions. Accept the relapse and mishaps in your resolutions and work to improve these two things.
In This Book, You Will Learn:
- Sober Resolutions Basics
- How To Get Rid of Temptations
- Getting into a Support Group
- How to Get the Mindset of Being Committed
- The Importance Of Rewarding Yourself
- The Importance Of Stay Active and Busy
- How To Eat Healthy to help you Detox
- And so much more!