Do you wake up in the morning feeling lethargic? Do you wish you had the energy to run around with kids once again? Feel stiff and aching bones? Firstly, What exactly is the problem? Generally it is inactivity. Studies have shown that it only takes a few days of lying in bed to start losing your strength, flexibility and balance.
Daily chores and activities become increasingly more difficult like cooking, shopping and taking a shower. You spend more time in the recliner and bed. Is this you? It is not too late to turn things around and with the proper knowledge and guidance you will do more than just fine.
In this book you will learn;
- You’re Only As Old As You Feel – Why Do I Feel Like This
- Learn Exactly The Steps Needed To Embark On An Exercise Plan
- Discover The Pillars To Great Exercise
- Ways To Stay Active And Keep Things Fresh And Full Of Variety
- Sample Gym Exercise Routine
- Weight Lifting…Is It Safe?
- Intimacy In Your Golden Years – Exercise Can Greatly Improve It
- Live To Be A Young 100
- And Much, Much More..