Have you set important goals for yourself only to let them slowly slip away? How many New Year’s resolutions have you made? How many have you actually kept? If you’re like most people, when you think about it, you won’t like the answers to those questions.
Of course, life can always hand you a “trump” card now and then, but if you have strong, realistic goals, you can get over the results of that trump card and move onto a wonderful, fulfilled person
If you want to move from where you are, you must set goals and follow them through. Past failures should not hinder you on your journey, rather they should teach you on what works and what doesn’t and how to go about it.
In this book you will learn;
- Why settings goals is so important to reaching success – no matter what you’re trying to achieve.
- Exactly what’s stopping you from setting goals.
- The steps you need to take in order to set goals that are achievable.
- The types of goals you should create. It’s not just as simple as writing a list of goals. There’s more to it.
- How to prioritize your goals so that you know which ones to accomplish first.
- How to follow a schedule so that you’re always on track to achieving your goals.
- Top five mistakes people make when setting goals.
- …and much, much more!