1. Getting out of bed long after the sun has a comfortable settle of itself in the sky and has provided great warmth for the Earth.
2. Lack of physical and mental exercise.
3. Unhealthy eating habits, which are leading to degenerative and other fatal health issues.
4. Your time is used for reading and watching the wrong kind of materials, which cannot assist you to achieve your ultimate goals.
5. The individuals that we interact with on a daily basis influence our thought process a lot more than we often realize. You will not find any successful people hanging out on the side of the street speaking to a group of individuals that only hangs out on the street every day unless they are doing some kind of community outreach program. Gossiping on the telephone for hours would be considered unnecessary spending and valuable production time lost for a successful individual. If you keep spending most of your time with unproductive people, then, eventually you will become sterile. Make sure that you are not wearing the label of an unsuccessful person.
Evaluate your acquaintances. If you associate yourself with people who are thriving for success or who are already successful, then, you will be motivated to change your lifestyle to be more in line with the successful people whom you are now associating yourself.
Now, I am not saying that you should stop speaking to your friends if they are not productive. I am merely suggesting that you associate with them less and find more individuals that share similar success vision as you do. Successful people associate with other successful individuals.
6. Never making any plans for your day, you just go with the flow of any events. If you are not making plans to achieve, then you have quickly set yourself up for failure. So do not be surprised when you reap failure’s results.
7. Poor time management. You might have made plans for your day, but you spent too much time conducting habits that are unproductive.
8. No form of academic improvement. While it is true that most of the world’s wealthiest individuals might not have a master’s degree, they continually educate themselves through daily reading of books or by watching various videos that will assist them in improving their skill sets.
9. The poor allocation of your finances is a disempowering habit. Investing your money in things that cannot return a profit on your dollar will not let you become rich. It is nice to have a fancy car, beautiful clothes, and dine at the best restaurants, but these must only be a reward for the assets you have amassed through your hard work. Living like the rich and famous when your bank account along with your wallet is still living in poor man’s land, is a perfect example of you allocating your funds poorly. All the finer things of life that you want to enjoy now will still be available when you have mastered your success habits, and you are financially capable of living life as a wealthy and famous individual.